When companies extract energy and mineral resources on property leased from the federal government and Native Americans, they pay bonuses, rent, and royalties. The Office of Natural Resources Revenue (ONRR) collects and disburses revenue from federal lands and waters to different agencies, funds, and local governments for public use. All revenue collected from extraction on Native American lands is disbursed to Native American tribes, nations, or individuals.
In our latest release on October 7, 2019, we made the following changes:
- Fixed a bug with explore data disbursements
In our release on October 3, 2019, we made the following changes:
- Fixed a bug with disbursements trends on the homepage
In our release on September 30, 2019, we made the following changes:
- Improved accessibility of homepage charts and navigation
- Added blog post about building technical capacity with team members
- Improved data documentation
- Refactored data query structure for disbursements
Review our full release details.