We've been exploring options for the geographic representation of revenue data. In this post, we explore the variability in revenue data by county (with Python) and produce a choropleth map (with D3.js).
How we modified this blog's starter template to apply the DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself) principle to content architecture for author details.
Our product manager came to her position from a very different career path. In this post, she discusses how she came to this role, what she has learned, and how she applies what she's learned to her responsibility as a public servant.
Our user experience designer has been running the usability testing process from recruiting participants to building prototypes – by herself. We decided it would be helpful to peer-train two of our program analysts to conduct usability testing. In this post, we share the training process and what we learned.
In our second post about our homepage rebuild, we share how we converted our homepage to GatsbyJS with React, GraphQL, and D3 to visualize data sourced from Excel files, as we refactor the entire site.
We recently rebuilt the Natural Resources Revenue Data homepage. In this first post about the rebuild, we'll share how a revised product vision and user research led us to the redesign. We'll also share our design priorities and prototypes.